c was founded in 1780 by Father Giorgio Orlando from Prizzi. It is characterised by its circular shape on the outside, polygonal inside and domed vaulting.
It has several altars: to the left are those of the Guardian Angel, the Heart of Jesus, and Mary Immaculate. To the right is St. John of Nepomuk, a Moldovan martyr who holds the Book of Psalms in his left hand; then, we have St. Apollonia, depicted while her executioners pull out her teeth. In fact, she is invoked as a protector against toothache. The third altar is dedicated to the departure of Tobias, accompanied by the Archangel Raphael. On the high altar is St. Michael the Archangel with a lance and shield while trampling a dragon. To the left of St Michael is a large and beautiful painting representing the Annunciation.