The little church of Maria SS. del Soccorso was built in the 1650s. On entering, the altar of the Heart of Jesus is to the right. To the left is the one of St. Therese of the Child Jesus. On the high altar stands the wooden statue of Our Lady of Succour majestically, with the Child in her left arm, while in her right hand, she holds a mace aimed at fighting Satan. Giuseppe Sinatra restored the statue on 27 September 1969. The ceiling and walls are covered with frescoes of the Immaculate Conception, the Nativity of Jesus, and the Assumption.
The bell tower and ornaments date back to 1920.